Join OGE, SBSA & BioAIMS Wellness Chairs, BioPeers and Madhatter Knits for this drop-in event!
We will be offering a few decompression activities along with snacks and assorted drinks.
Drop-in anytime and stay for as long as you like to enjoy:
- Chair massages (from Rejuv massage therapists) – must sign up HERE *as space is limited, please only sign up for a time that you are confident you can attend*
- Knitting Beanies for Preemies with Madhatter Knits from 3:30 – 5:00pm
- Interested in building your craftsmanship and learning to knit a beanie? We will teach you how and provide the tools you need!
- Community and Conversation –Come meet some of our BioPeers and chat with your SBSA & BioAIMS Wellness Chairs, Elisa Caffrey & Gabe Barron
- “Make and Take” Stations for:
- Essential oils/ lotions